Are you an online punter residing in Indiana State? Well, if you are looking for an online gambling site, then you can join the Pointsbet gambling site. Here is a detailed review of what you should expect from the bookmaker.
Sports and markets available
At the left-hand corner of the Pointsbet Indiana homepage, you will find a collection of betting markets. Some of these sports include football, basketball, cricket, ice hockey, and several others. In these betting markets, wide ranges of betting events are available. At the platform, the major betting markets are open on four major United States sports such as NHL, MLB, NFL, and MLB. In the NBA event, for example, there are over 1,000 markets in each NBA game. There are more bet types on NFL and NBA at PointsBet Indiana in comparison to other bookmakers across the globe. Some of these markets include:
- Player Rushing Yards and Player Receiving Yards
- Time of the First Touchdown in seconds
- Quarterback Completion in Percentage
- Time of the first basket by player
- The longest made FG distance in feet
- Player points multiples (Q1 pts multiplied by Q2 points)
Odds and Limits
On the left-hand side of the Pointsbet platform, just below the list of available sports, there are the possible odds formats. They include American, Fractional and Decimal odds. When compared to other bookmakers, Pointsbet offers competitive odds on its wide range of betting markets. Besides the odds, there is the pointsbetting where the potential winnings or losses on a bet remain unfixed. The stakes are variable up until the end of the game. This simply means that the more your preferred bet wins, the more rewards you receive.
- Players will receive $200 on sign up in the form of two risks free bets. Players will then receive up to a $100 refund in bonus bets if the first fixed odds bet loses. This offer is available to new players only.
- NFL Future boosters. Players need to place a maximum bet of $100 to receive this bet, and then bet on your favourite NFL players and teams
- Pointsbetting risks free $100. If your team loses, you will receive a refund of up to $100.
- No rollover requirements on the bonus bets winnings
- Earn a reward on various bets. Every day.
- Cash-out early offers on every game.
- Name a bet, and Pointsbet platform will put a price on the bet
Do I have to be in Indiana to use Pointsbet?
Yes. You must be in Indiana, New Jersey or Iowa to place wagers at Pointsbet.
What is pointsbetting?
This is a new way to place bets. Here, your winnings or losses are not determined until the end of a game.
How do I check my accounts balance?
At Pointsbet Indiana, there are two types of balances. There is the “Available balance” and the “Balance.” The latter is the current balance at your account, while the former is Balance minus the withheld amount
When is the Pointsbet customer service available?
They are available 24/7 through email and live chat
What is the minimum bet allowed at Pointsbet?
The minimum wager on any betting market is $0.50
Is there a live-betting feature?
Yes. You can place bets on on-going matches at the site
What are the available sports markets?
The various betting markets at Pointsbet include Football, basketball, cricket, golf, ice hockey, Motorsports, eSports, and several others
How do I receive promotional offers?
Pointsbet sends out promotional offers through email, phones, and SMS. Update your preference details to receive timely notifications
The Pointsbet platform is intuitive and has an easy-to-use interface. It is also quite easy to navigate the site. Various icons are at strategic points to allow easy access to the site by players. Pointsbet uses high-quality graphics and modern and sleek designs.
You can enjoy a wide range of betting markets through in-play betting. Place in-play bets on NFL, NHL, MLB, and NBA matches. You can also enjoy other benefits such as competitive odds and cash-out options on live-betting.
How to place in-play bets
Visit the live betting page by clicking on the in-play tab on the left-hand side of the site. You will find a list of available in-play betting markets. Click on your preferred match, and place your bet.
You can download the mobile app for both IOS and Android devices. At the bottom of the site, you will find the mobile app download icons. Players using Android can download the app directly from the sportsbook site. iOS users can comfortably download the app from the App store. There is a navigation menu for the various sports and a detailed list of available games. Pointsbet mobile app is unique and different from other bookmaker apps.
- Cash-out: This feature allows one to cancel their bets before the game ends. It is available on selected betting markets.
- Bet type Caps: On the bet slip, you will find the maximum win and maximum loss levels on display. With this feature, you will always have an idea on your potential winnings and also the potential losses
- Bet type information: At Pointsbet platform, all available betting markets have information boxes that provide details on how each bet type works.
- Withheld levels: The sportsbook platform will withhold a particular amount of money at the time of the bet. This withheld amount covers a part of the risk from an individual bet.
- Stop losses: This feature gives you the ability to reduce potential losses from a bet. However, it will reduce the potential winnings.
Pros and cons
The sportsbook is run by a reputable sportsbetting Company
The site is limited to Iowa, New Jersey and Indiana residents
They offer a unique form of betting
High betting limits on most games
You can place a wide range on pre-game wagers
A wide range of live-betting games available
Although the sportsbook platform is new in the gambling industry, it is doing exceptionally well. Players from Indiana can bet on a range of betting markets and events at Pointsbet. The sportsbook platform provides a unique form of gambling for their players. Also, they have a modern and smooth interface design and regular promotions that keep customers coming back for more. Indiana online punters will have a good time placing their bets here.