Check out the latest free bet offers with Unibet.
Unibet NJ/PA free bet offers
- Unibet New Jersey Casino Welcome Offer: FREE $25 Bonus
- Casino Deposit Bonus: 100% match up to $500, 20x wager slots, 100x wagering table games
- Unibet New Jersey Sportsbook: $20 Free Bets & $250 Risk-Free Bet
New Players Only. T&C's apply. +21 Responsible Gambling.
- 1 Unibet NJ/PA 2020 free bet offers
- 2 Unibet welcome offer for new casino and sportsbook customers
- 3 What kind of sports can the free bets be used on
- 4 What about free bets for existing players?
- 5 FAQ regarding free bets and how to use them
- 5.1 Is there a limit to how many free bets I can get?
- 5.2 Will I be penalized if I take advantage of too many free bet promotions?
- 5.3 What are some of the main types of free bets to look out for?
- 5.4 What if the free bets do have wagering requirements?
- 5.5 What sort of restrictions are placed on free bets?
Unibet welcome offer for new casino and sportsbook customers
As you can see from the table above, there are two welcome offers that you can take advantage of for the Unibet New Jersey and Pennsylvania platforms right now. We have identified the key features for each of these welcome offers below, starting with the sportsbook welcome bonus.
Sportsbook welcome bonus
As soon as you sign up with Unibet you can opt-in to receive the sportsbook welcome bonus. From the moment you create your account, you will see that $20 in free sports bets has been added to your bonus balance, but then you must proceed to make a deposit to get the second part of this offer. You will need to make a deposit using a debit or credit card, and you will need to deposit a minimum of $10 to qualify for the offer. Essentially, whenever you wager your first sports bet, it will be reimbursed if you pick incorrectly, up to a value of $250.
We have identified the necessary steps that you must follow to lock in this bonus here:
- Follow the registration steps with Unibet to set yourself up for bonus
- Choose a betting market to add it to the bet slip, and you will see the $20 in free bets become available
- Proceed to deposit at least $10 and make your first real-money sports bet
- If incorrect, the bonus funds will be added to your account within 72 hours
Casino welcome bonus
The good thing about Unibet is that you can actually claim both of these welcome offers, you don’t need to choose just one of them. For this reason, you can absolutely claim the casino welcome bonus as well. Much like the sportsbook welcome offer, as soon as you sign up you will see that $10 in free casino cash is added to your account. In addition to this, you can take advantage of the 100% deposit match where you can claim up to $500 in free casino rewards.
Please see the steps that you must follow here to claim this free bet offer:
- Sign up through the Unibet desktop or mobile app
- Use your free casino cash on a game of your choice after signing in
- Deposit at least $10, once again through either a credit/debit card
- Your bonus cash should become instantly available, and you can use this on a wide range of games
What kind of sports can the free bets be used on
One of the best aspects of the sportsbook welcome offer is that you can use the cash on any sport on the platform. This means that whether you want to bet on soccer, basketball, tennis, American football, or anything else, you are perfectly within your rights to do so. It would appear that the sportsbook welcome offer does not carry any wagering requirements either, although you can only bet on an event where the minimum odds are higher than -115.
The Unibet sportsbook is not quite as extensive as others in PA or NJ, but there is still a moderate range of events covered. Unibet supports markets for many popular leagues in North America such as the NBA and NFL, and they offer live betting markets for many regular season and postseason games.
What about free bets for existing players?
We’ve talked a lot here about free bets for new customers, but what do you do if you are an existing customer who is looking for a free bet? Well, first of all, to see what free bets you are eligible for, you can often head to a link that will be titled ‘promotions’, ‘rewards’, or ‘offers’. It is here that you will find what rewards are currently available, and there will always be a set of terms and conditions showing you how to actually obtain the free bets.
It is typically the case that free bets for existing customers are somewhat smaller and less generous than they are for new players. This is fairly standard, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t obtain value from free bets as an existing player. If we take sportsbook free bets as an example, you may qualify for promotions such as additional deposit matches, cashback/insurance, and free in-play bets just by meeting particular conditions.
FAQ regarding free bets and how to use them
Is there a limit to how many free bets I can get?
Not really, as in theory, you can access as many free bets as you like once you are an existing customer.
Will I be penalized if I take advantage of too many free bet promotions?
This is a bit of a tricky one, so allow us to explain. If you only spend money on a betting site through free bet promotions, the online provider will eventually take note and possibly restrict your account. However, if you place a variety of regular bets as well as bets that are attached to free offers, it is unlikely that your account will be restricted.
What are some of the main types of free bets to look out for?
Some of the main free bets you will find include deposit matches, insurance/cashback, bet $10 get $10 type offers, free in-play bets, and a host of other offers.
What if the free bets do have wagering requirements?
If they do, you will simply need to meet the wagering requirements before you can cash out any bonus winnings. There is, unfortunately, no way around this, and the wagering requirements will often be given in the terms and conditions.
What sort of restrictions are placed on free bets?
Free bets are often restricted in terms of wagering requirements, expiration dates, what sport or games they can be used on, as well as how often you can use them during any given day, week, or month.